Your project is done right, from the beginning.
Requesting a quote is the first input for a successful translation project. Below you will find handy tips and important details to provide when requesting a quote, which will accelerate the processing of your request (and getting your job done).
Word count/Subject matter
Please make sure to include the following:
● The word count
● The subject matter
● The task to be carried on
● or the document(s) to be translated.
Required documents include:
● Applicable style guide
● Glossary and TM (if any)
● NDA (if required)
● and the document(s) to be translated.
Any supporting documents or ressources:
● Documents already translated
● Links to online ressources
● Explanatory materials of the subject matter
● Other supporting documents
CAT tool and software preference:
● CAT tools preferences
● Software preferences
● Output format preferences
● Any other software requirements